TMC Pharma Services has a strong consultancy arm
TMC Pharma Services has its roots in The Matthews Consultancy (hence TMC) and we still have a strong and successful consultancy arm.
Our consultancy briefs have been many and varied - we are hands-on problem solvers who find it difficult to turn down any challenge.
Often our first task with a new client is to pull a multifunctional team together to review and optimise the strategy in place for a product under development.
We advise on what data is needed at each stage (gap analyses etc), when and how best to seek scientific advice, what steps are critical to be achieved at each stage etc.
TMC has many years' experience of successful project management, with both major pharmaceutical companies and smaller biotech businesses.
We can step in at any stage, including as a remedial measure when a project requires to be brought back on schedule or within budget.
We have Project Directors who can confidently and effectively lead an in-house team, while our Project Managers have the experience and drive to manage detail; at study-site level, for example.
Identification of and liaison with international experts
- Opinion Leader Contact
- Identification of and liaison with key national and international opinion leaders
- Expert groups co-opted as needed for input or evaluation of data
- Expert / advisory meeting management
- Agenda development and attendee briefing
- Facilitation / chairing of meetings
- Executive summary or detailed report
- Performance of due diligence activities with respect to product acquisition
- Competitor analysis
- Review of scientific data and regulatory position
- Assistance during mergers and acquisitions
Quality Assurance Auditing
- TMC auditors are experienced in GCP/GMP audits and can cover investigational sites, clinical trial supplies providers, manufacturing sites and CROs